What's For Dinner? - 2024

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't posted in here for a while.

Saturday night, I tried coconut shrimp in the NFG on AC. It was really good. Dip the shrimp into seasoned flour, then beaten eggs and milk, then panko with sweetened coconut. Yum! Rick even ate quite a few; I was surprised. We had it with sauteed asparagus with lemon-pepper. Definitely make again.
Sunday with the kids...I made macaroni salad and Rick grilled some beef pucks. Dessert was a chocolate cake with PB frosting. And the kids brought a coconut cake for me.
Tonight's dinner will be sloppy Joes, a seven-layer salad, and doctored Bush's baked beans.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We met friends for brunch yesterday. We hadn't seen them in quite awhile so we talked for a long time. The portions were generous and the food was pretty good so I took half of my veggie omelette home for dinner. DH got a skillet but finished it all there.

I texted DH this morning when he was at the gym asking if I should take chicken out tonight for him but he said he never got my text. When I got home I made him double check his phone and guess what he found? :crackup: I'm making butternut squash ravioli with salad instead. Raspberries for dessert.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Let's see...lunch will be taquitos. Dinner will be pork patties, and two veggies, but I haven't chosen them yet. LOL, inventoried my pantry, and there are plenty of veggies to institute my new eating pattern now! but I do have to re-work my grocery list!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to town today for haircuts (happy happy joy joy!)Had to stop at WalMart for a script and a couple of things.They had just put out fresh rotisserie chicken,so I got a traditional for a change,some cole slaw...hubby wanted potato chips...and that was dinner.So good!