What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2024

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you have a basement or storm shelter as well.
Yes my Condo has a basement. Wish I had a 2nd garage though. I've tied outdoor lounge cushions to the roof of my Outback to protect the sunroof from hail damage.Seems a severe thunderstorm will be in my community at 6:06pm according to storm track 7 kwwl news.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday was beautiful weather, wish it could be like that every day, i.e. 73F with clear skies and sunshine.🌞
Today not so beautiful, i.e. 63F with risk of severe thunderstorms throughout the day. :storm:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
They're still saying it's supposed to rain all day today- not a chance,beautiful clear skies and 85F.... why would it rain today,,everyone bbq's tomorrow for the Holiday,not today- rofl

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here in Northcentral Wisconsin we were at 57 an hour ago and topping out in the 60's with rain later this afternoon(hence the low temps). I could take weather like this year round.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was beautiful weather, wish it could be like that every day, i.e. 73F with clear skies and sunshine.🌞
Today not so beautiful, i.e. 63F with risk of severe thunderstorms throughout the day. :storm:
Seems like we share almost duplicate weather. Yesterday was sunny in 70's. Today heavy rain and 52F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
67F but rain is supposed to start soon w/thunderstorms this afternoon and continue throughout the day. ☔